Saturday, May 4, 2013

Time for another adventure!


It's a beautiful day at The College of Wooster and soon I will be walking this path to class for the last time this year. I'm bringing back the "mollytakescopenhagen" blog everyone! This time? Molly takes INDIA. Yup. Pretty much the polar opposite of Copenhagen in just about every single way. No socialized healthcare, no carefully lined bike lanes, no strict jaywalking laws, and probably fewer tall blondes. None of that. Instead I got three shots (who knew polio was a thing again?), malaria pills, and more than my fair share of anxiety (but what else is new)? If I thought Copenhagen wasn't exotic enough I will most certainly be making up for it this summer!





I will be leaving in less than two weeks (if I survive finals week that is) and I will be leaving for Delhi from Cleveland. I will be living in India for a full month. I applied for a "Wooster in Northeast India" program and I'll be venturing off with a faculty member from the off campus studies department and five other Wooster students. We'll be traveling a bit before settling into our new home at St. Anthony's College in Shillong. I'm still in denial as I write this. (Ahhh I can't believe I'm going to freaking India so soon!) 

Well, hopefully I'll be able to post some incredible pictures and keep you all updated! 

I'm gonna stop procrastinating and try to write my Junior IS now!
Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment