Sunday, August 19, 2012

I made it!

Well. I'm in Copenhagen. It was a long day of travel and not a lot of sleep. After a five hour plane ride, a 1 hour delay, a 3 hour plane ride, we finally arrived in Copenhagen at 6am only to have to wait until 10 to finally leave the airport. But we finally made it! I'll be living in a great location (right in downtown Copenhagen, only a 5 minute walk from DIS and right near one of the largest pedestrian street in Europe). So here's where I'll be living for the next several months!

My bed! (Of course I got a pink Duvet cover)


Our courtyard

 I wish I knew how to rotate this. But look how cool it is! It looks very modern but really it's a 400 year old building. Home sweet home.

2 comments:

  1. OMG i love it eeek! Can't wait to read this all the time and live vicariously through you <3 LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete