Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bavaria. Check!

Well we've done Bavaria. Castles, pretzels, sausage, sauercrat, and lots of great beer. Check! 




People actually dress like this to go out by the way. I would love it so much if this could count as my "going out clothes."



Went to hofbrauhaus for a final farewell. 


And now it's off to Berlin on a night but to make it in time for the WORLD CUP.

Also. Here's hoping I'll sleep better on a bus than a 33 bed dorm with many loud snorers. We also are very excited if not more excited to a) be leaving this hostel and b) to be done with booking hostels which in the middle of tourist season has gotten a bit stressful to say the least. 

I also ought to mention too that Maria and I visited Dachau today, the concentration camp about 30 minutes outside of Munich and wow. Not much to say other than I'm glad we went and we both fell asleep on the train ride back into the city. (And then continued to ride the subway for 30 extra minutes to continue resting...clearly it was an emotionally exhausting day). 

No comments:

Post a Comment